Laguna UW Photos 8/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we gotta get out there and take some pics E!

Cause you sure have a keener eye for finding things then I do....:rofl3:

we gotta get out there and take some pics E!

Cause you sure have a keener eye for finding things then I do....:rofl3:

hehe...... Thanks but it was not only me that spoted them. It was a joint effort between mario and me :D

hehe...... Thanks but it was not only me that spoted them. It was a joint effort between mario and me :D

Teamwork!!!

One of the advantages of buddy diving... (even though I wanna try solo later after I feel completely satisfied with my diving skills).

Cool photos... I would like to dive there someday. Hey I'd dive most anywhere when the vis is that good!

Teamwork!!!

One of the advantages of buddy diving... (even though I wanna try solo later after I feel completely satisfied with my diving skills).
agreed!! Especially with buddies who enjoy the same things as you...i.e. taking pics..:D

A short apology:

As I was reading Dive Training magazine, I found out that Erika and I never reached Deadman's Reef! We only reached Seal Rock which is 360 feet west off of the west reef on Crescent Bay. So next time we go to Crescent Bay, we are going to make sure we reach Deadman's Reef which will be a LONG swim since we already swam to the Seal Rock and it felt far. =D I love challenges!

So, sorry for the mistake of naming the area where we dove at.

Now you tell me :rofl3: Oh well there is always next time. Thanks for the fun dive any ways.

Very nice you guys. Hope viz that good when I come down. Erika did that xtra batt come in handy yet?

Very nice you guys. Hope viz that good when I come down. Erika did that xtra batt come in handy yet?

You know it did :D Thats how we got the 260 photos :D of couse ive only uploaded about 66 of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom