Lab de Med

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIHappyDiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone used Lab de Med for either the third day test or the return to the US? I’m interested because their site shows that they will come to you.

Thanks,
Erik

I've used Lab de Med, but I went towards their location. Not sure about them coming to your place kinda thing.

I had my test at 9:00 AM and got the results at 12:30 PM.

Edit:
It was even quicker then I wrote previously.

Sample date:17-Oct-2021 09:14 AMResult date:17-Oct-2021 12:14 PM

The test itself took 1 minute.

@vatty Great information! Thanks!
A small tip, what I noticed: They have two time slots, 8:00 AM until 9:00 AM and 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM. Most tourist do everything early in the morning so they can enjoy the rest of their day. So it can be busy at certain locations between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM. But if you make an appointment between 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM, there is often no line.

I know this because the gym I go towards is next to a test location.

A small tip, what I noticed: They have two time slots, 8:00 AM until 9:00 AM and 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM. Most tourist do everything early in the morning so they can enjoy the rest of their day. So it can be busy at certain locations between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM. But if you make an appointment between 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM, there is often no line.

I know this because the gym I go towards is next to a test location.
What’s their cost?

This looks interesting! I will be staying in Westpunt, I wonder if they would go that far. As I get closer to my vacation, I will have to reach out to them. Who knows between now and then how things will be shaping up.

This looks interesting! I will be staying in Westpunt, I wonder if they would go that far. As I get closer to my vacation, I will have to reach out to them. Who knows between now and then how things will be shaping up.
Yeah, we’re staying at Marazul in mid January. We are planning on doing the Blue Room Wednesday afternoon, and Watamula Thursday morning, so hoping they will come out to us on Thursday. I plan on contacting them within the next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom