La Parguera, Puerto Rico - December 27-30, 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlevine

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I will be in La Parguera, Puerto Rico with a few friends for a dive trip from December 27-30, 2016. We'll be diving with West Divers. I've been doing this trip for 10 or so years and enjoy it immensely. If you'd like to join us or find out more info, just PM me!

Thanks!

jlevine

I just came from the PR, dove w Pedro at Island Scuba. We dove the Hatches and Chimney sites, saw 3 Caribbean Reef Sharks...Amazing...

Last edited:
How was the viz.? What water temp.s? How many dives did you guys do?

Richard.

Visibility was over 100ft, we could see the bottom from the boat...water temp was 82 F
I dove out Playa Santa in Guanica PR..(I used Island Scuba - Pedro Padilla is the owner and Dive Master)(www.sanjuandiver.com). However, the dive sites are in the same area. Actually the Chimney site is closer to Parguera site...
Only did two dives as I spend most of the time visiting w family and friends...

Island Scuba is a very good shop. The boat ride to the wall is definitely shorter. I'm glad you had a good time!

Counting the days to my trip....

Island Scuba is a very good shop. The boat ride to the wall is definitely shorter. I'm glad you had a good time!

Counting the days to my trip....

I'll "second" that. We really enjoyed diving with Island Scuba, and the reef/wall is incredible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom