La Jolla Shores June 5th beach dive -

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydays

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
bowlofpetunias is going to be in Southern California for a couple of weeks and I am flying out to see/meet her this weekend (June 5th) for a dive at La Jolla Shores. I was hoping that a few more SB'ers in the SoCal region would like to join us for a dive or two (Conditions depending) on Saturday June 5th at La Jolla Shores.

Michelle's Guy is also going to be there as well and hopefully many others can come out and join us.

I think the plan is to get there in the morning, do one dive. If the conditions are still decent, I would like to try to do another. (no sense in dragging the dry suit all the way out to California to not get in as many dives as possible.)

So post away if you can join us for a day of diving. It might be your only chance to meet a real "sheila" from down under.

Sounds great... I can't wait to meet some more SB'ers the ones I have met in real life have been such awesome people. Looking forward to the dive on Sat... I understand this is a good site for sharks... :clapping:

It looks like we may need a local guide , arriving at park about 9am
... if someone is nicely familiar with the location of various things in the park and can consistently find them .. (me? I can find sand and a canyon, lol) ... sounds like the Leopard shark area should be on that list :)

DB

The way it was described to me, you can't miss them. If you like you can wade out and see them.

If anyone else wishes to hook up with us, PM me and we can swap cell phone numbers.

Jack

Thanks everyone.. see you soon:grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom