La Ceiba vs La Brisas/Reefscape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WE are booked with DP, but on their " Fast Boats". Did you try that option? This is our first experience with DP and Brisas....Reefscape. All reccomendations appreciated

WE chose AI not for food, but Juan's margaritas every afternoon and evening by pool. Definitelty a savings with NO alcohol bill at pool. WE will eat dinner in town, may have to crawl though

NW Austin/Arboretum area...and I miss it terribly :(

I can't compalin toooo much though, I live on an island where the diving is fabulous :D

When are you coming to Coz?

Christi:
offers an option for the AI package or the European plan. There are so many great places to eat in town, that I don't understand why anyone would opt for the AI package, nless you are bringing the whole family, then it becomes more cost effective. You said you wre switching from Dive Paradise to Aqua Safari because of the crowded boats...I'm afraid you won't be solving your problem. Aqua Safari also packs 12 to 15 divers on each boat in case you were unaware...unless you are reserved on the "Belinda" which is typically their advanced boat and a very nice boat. Have a wonderful vacation!

We decided to go with ReefScape or whatever it will be called when we arrive. I haven't stayed there since May of 2001, but enjoyed the hotel while we were there. We don't do all inclusives (food in town is way to good).
We also will not use dive paradise.

Back
Top Bottom