La Cabaña del Pescador (Lobster House)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I guess we can agree on Buccanos; it is love it or hate it and that is it.

I have YET to make dinner there. I tried once to set up a proposal thing for one of my guys getting hitched and they didn't seem interested. I had another one getting engaged last month and was going to try that again, but they closed for low season vakay. So I got hooked up with the Money Bar and they did some special stuff for me and he handed out the diamond there. It went well. That being said, I still want to do dinner.

Breakfast is our deal at Buccanos. I really like it. Service has always been great. We tend to hand a bit, run a tab, etc. We don't go early, early, but we usually get there well before the cruisers and leave as they are really there in force. Sundays is the best. Lots of after church expats makes for interesting conversation and the place stays quiet.

Thanks everyone. You've answered my question. I'm giving Lobster House a pass this time around.

Bucannos is closed for dinner for the season. This past weekend was the last weekend until November (Thanksgiving weekend).

They are still open daily for breakfast and lunch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom