Kungkungan Bay and Lembeh?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing I like about the house reef at Lembeh is you can dive it at any time. I asked them how late I could do a night dive and there reply was until the sun comes up.

I adored our time at Lembeh Resort. The diving, the staff, the rooms and the food were fantastic.

The only downside might be the stairs, as others have mentioned. We had the fabulous view from Bunglow #12 (the top!). It is 142 steps off the ground. We did not run back to the room without a good reason. Still, I'd go back in a heartbeat, even to Bungalow #12.

We just returned yesterday from a trip to KBR. What a fabulous place. The diving and dive team are fantastic! We saw everything plus more that is on your list. Several hairy frog fish, motito octopus, blue ring octopus, several wonderpuss, hairy shrimp, many flamboyant cuttlefish, boxer crab,tiny baby file fish, baby clown fish , baby cuttlefish, and the list goes on and on. The dive operations manager, Kaj , is GREAT! He is very helpful , organized and kind. The entire staff is amazing.
They are always cheerful and go out of the way to make your stay the best!
The new spa was also a treat! There were several in our group who cried when we left! Kudos to KBR!!! Go there and you will not regret it!!!!!

My next trip to Lembeh I will be staying at Lembeh Cottages. I won a 7 day all inclusive trip there. Has anybody been there? I looked on their website but could find nothing about shore dives. Does anyone know? Sorry for hijacking your thread sully3.

There were people at our resort in Bunaken that had just come from Lembeh cottages and they said it was great. They said it was not fancy but they really enjoyed the food and their entire stay there. Their comments were so positive that it made me want to check it out. Have fun!!! You can not beat your price!!!

Years ago I used to stay at KBR but switched to Kasawari. Much happier with their operation. Nicer boats, great rooms, wonderful staff. KBR had started to decline at the end of Eco-Divers tenure. My friends have stayed at Lembeh Resort and it has been uneven with the lack of hands on management. There are many good options in Lembeh. Almost any place is going to provide good diving - rooms, food, and other amenities vary greatly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom