Kudos to Northern Michigan Dive Center - iDiveMI.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00wabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This past weekend I was scheduled to dive with another operator in the Straits of Mackinac. Because other divers cancelled there was no one left to go out other than me so that Op had to cancel the trip.
He recommended I call Northern Michigan Diver Center.

They had a boat going out but it was already booked by new divers who wanted to limit their dives to 30ft or less.
Keith at Northern Michigan Dive Center talk to the owner and worked it out so I could dive the William H Barnum with him in between the shallower dives the other divers were doing.

This worked out great and I got to dive. If it wasn't for them I would probably have been sitting in Mackinac with all my dive gear and no place to go. Instead I ended up doing 3 dives. 1 to 30ft or so at a training site, 1 on the William H Barnum with Keith and Jerry (not sure if I spelled her name right) and then a 3rd on another wreck site in 10ft of water. Even though 2 of the site were shallow I was just happy to be in the water.

Thanks Captain Craig, Keith and Jerry - I will definitely dive with you again.

Here is a video from the dive on the Barnum with Keith and Jerry:
Short video of my wreck dive to the William H Barnum

[video=youtube_share;OxykZgQsLAc]http://youtu.be/OxykZgQsLAc[/video]

Back
Top Bottom