Kudos to Justleesa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
From time to time some of our comrades need assistance. Justleesa recently saw a need in our dive community and decided to lend her time, in an effort to offer some assistance. With the help of SB'ers, she did fantastic. She helped us make a difference in someone's life. I just wanted to give her a special kudos for taking the time to make this happen. :yelclap:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=183628

Additionally, I wanted to thank her for doing a wonderful job as a mod. More often then not, I have difficulty in getting assistance, Leesa is almost always there when I call on her. Thanks Leesa, it is appreciated. :wave-smil

YEAH!!! an official thanks thread :D :10:

Thanks for going the extra bit for divers who are down on their luck!!!

So when can I come to Hawaii and stay?? :D

Cheers!

Way to go, Lisa. You are truly a good person.

I wouldn't call her a good person but she did do something nice

:rofl3:

Love ya hun!! :10:

jhbryaniv:
I wouldn't call her a good person but she did do something nice

:rofl3:

Love ya hun!! :10:

I'll will take him on for you Leesa :) John, :kicknut:

OWIE!!! Mrs. A did that to me yesterday as well. . . maybe it is something I am doing . . . NAH. . .

:blush:...Thank you all... :grouphug2:

What can I say? I got the ball rolling, but with out all of you wonderful, caring people, that helped without a second thought, it would have just been another thread falling off the page. Together we achieved something really, really great! Thank you especially for that!! You can be very proud of yourselves :10:

Thanks for taking care of John, Miss :).....

John I know how ya meant it....:hugs:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom