Kudos to Dive Right In Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big John

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I wanted to take a moment take a moment to thank Mike and the gang at Dive Right In for their great customer service. I talked Santa into a Dry Suit right before Christmas and he delivered big time with a Fusion Bullet, shipped with sportskin till the bullet's are ready. Unfortunately the elves, being tired out from Christmas, couldn't get my suit to me in time for my visit to the Florida Springs this weekend. No worries though, Mike came through in a pinch and is shipping one of their rental suits in time for me to dive dry on my trip. The ease of purchasing my suit, answering my millions of questions and getting me hooked up for my trip deserves a great thank you on exemplary customer service.

John

Man do I ever need to be nicer to Santa this year. :D

I second that, I purchased the DC1000 camera from them and the service/price was fantastic

I've been purchasing from DRIS for a few years now. They're everything an LDS should be... and I've never even been to the store! Mike is is extremely knowledgeable and bends over backwards to provide not only great prices, but excellent service.

Can't wait for the new reg's that Mrs. Claus approved to arrive :D

These announcements have been paid for by your local online dive shop. Please do not attempt to believe anything that these paid announcements say :D

Thanks for the Kudos guys! It's always nice to know your doing a good job

I have not purchased anything from you but from everything I have heard previous to this thread (and this thread as well), I would not hesitate. Take that as a preemptive kudo :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom