Kudos to Conch Republic Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weaponeer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just spent 6 days diving with Conch Republic Divers. Gary, Brenda and crew did a fine job providing some excellent diving. I've been using their services for years but wanted to post a special thanks for such a fine week of diving. Sites included SG (x2), Eagle, Duane (x2), Conch Wall (x2), Molasses (x2), Davey Crocker, Horseshoe, Little Conch Wall. Vis was generally 60-70 feet, currents were light, and had some surface chop on the first 2 days while the rest of the time seas were 1-2 feet at most. My wife and I look forward to diving with them every year.

That's why they're so highly thought off here on SB. Never a negative thing said about them. They share that distinction with just a couple of other K.L. area ops (Quiescence and HMS Minnow, I'm thinking).
I'll be in K.L. in two weeks but unfortunately restricted to the MM100 canal ops (no car) or I'd book a couple of trips with them.

I was on their boat with you and your wife last July. Please post pics!

weaponeer - Like to also thank conch and fellow divers for this weeks adventures in the Keys. Great - safe fun had by all. Please drop us a line re: your Cozumel info and contacts would love to dive with you guys again. Spiegel was AWSOME !!!

I was on their boat with you and your wife last July. Please post pics!

Sorry, I don't have any dive photos from this Keys trip. I decided to leave the housing and strobe at home this time. That was good, and bad. Good because I didn't have to haul it, bad because I missed some really nice shots. Oh well. I've got a ton of past photos from the Keys anyway.

I do have some fresh photos from my February trip to Cozumel, though. PM me with your email address if you'd like me to send you some.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom