Kudos to Canadians!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381455943.789387.jpg

I've got no problem with them leaving. But they can't keep the Canadian Dollar and all economic ties with Canada without negotiating new ones (as called "Sovereignty Association" in the first referendum in 1980). In '80 it was 60% in favour of staying, so I guess they are liking Canada less and less. It also would have been nice if just ONCE when I was driving in summer in New Jersey at the shore years ago with my Manitoba plates that a Quebecer returned my wave--and there are a lot of them there in summer. Every Ontarian did.....Perhaps those Quebecers didn't know the provinces of Western Canada? Or that there WAS a Western Canada....

I hear Canadian men are awesome too. Smart, polite as all hell, good looking and can scare grizzly bears into rolling over in submission at 50 metres... yes, that's metres with "re" :D

At least that's what the women tell me :wink:

R..

Reactions: Jax
So is White's although they're now part of Aqualung. http://www.whitesdiving.com/

Frank White Senior founded Whites in 1956. It was the first wetsuit manufacturing company in Canada, and first drysuit manufacturing company in North America

Sounds like you Canadians revere Quebec like the [-]Americans[/-] Southerners revere New York . . .

Sounds like you Canadians revere Quebec like the [-]Americans[/-] Southerners revere New York . . .

They're kind of like that irritating cousin everyone had as a kid that came to visit and broke your toys.

R..

Well you know us New Yawkas. My dad was an author of 14 books. His first was titled "The World Ends at Hoboken". Ironically 50+ years later, EFR was not offered at our shop in NS when I needed it so I wound up taking it at the Hoboken Dive Center.

Back
Top Bottom