Kona damage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im currently trying to get on an IED team in Afganistan. Other than riding in the space shuttle, thats about as good as it gets!

Gotta love the drive-by media and all their hype.

Keep in mind people, CNN is still saying we are in the dark. They are no more accurate about this than they are on reporting the war. Im supprised we dont have a body count from them for this.

robint:
we'll be there Nov 4-11th, diving with Kona Honu every day.

Are you diving on the 9th with Kona Honu? I've got a couple of dives scheduled with them, including the manta dive that night with them.

Maybe we'll see you on the boat?

I wish I had time to do the Black Water dive that "WC" has recommended! Next time though!!

Wildcard:
Keep in mind people, CNN is still saying we are in the dark. They are no more accurate about this than they are on reporting the war. Im supprised we dont have a body count from them for this.

Yes - on other boards that I participate in, many people seem to have the impression that we are a major disaster area - as in there aren't even basic services (water, electricity) for most of the state. It's crazy, but they saw it on the news, so it must be right.

Robin,

Were you on the boat for the afternoon/manta(less) dive on Tuesday the 7th? If so, Anthony and I dove in JR's group...

Back
Top Bottom