Komodo resort vs angel island vs...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speedof1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

My wife and I are finalizing our honeymoon trip. We are planning to visit Komodo and do a 2D1N tour to see the highlights. Before or after that, I wanna get my Open Water.

Now we're in doubt whether to do the following:
- Stay in Labuan Bajo, get the Open Water License, then do a 2D1N cruise.
- Stay in Komodo Resort, get the Open Water License from there, then head back to Labuan Bajo for the 2D1N cruise.
- Stay in Labuan Bajo, get the Open Water License, then head to Angel Island resort and do a day trip to the Komodo highlights (won't see all highlights though, like the sunset view at Kalong Island).

I'm also curious how Angel Island and Komodo Resort compare as an experience for a non-diver (my wife) with regards to beach, relaxing etc. Any advice on this?

I would highly recommend to try to find time to do the confined water (pool) sessions of the O.W. Course in the Netherlands (assuming you live there).

Back
Top Bottom