Komodo on Mermaid I - Budget Cabin Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We have a space which has popped up on our Mermaid 1 trip this coming June, the dates are 1 - 10 June 2018 for a nine 9 trip. The pricing is 2900 Euro per person based on twin share with 150 Euro Port and Park fees. This trip departs and returns to Bali so no domestic flights are needed. This is a great trip which stops in all of the best sites in the area including Manta Alley and Horseshoe Bay, the black sand sites of Sangeang, and of course the famous sites in north Komodo. There will also be the opportunity to walk in the park to see the dragons of course. This is a great trip with a wonderful crew and plentiful food. The Mermaid I is a twin engined, steel hulled vessel which is very stable fast!
Please email us at info@underwatertribe.com for more information or visit Komodo June Mermaid I for more information

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom