Komodo land based

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe it is crazy expensive- like $400 USD per night without diving. Im sure it is awesome, but I just don't have the funds to pull that off... Or at that price point some really great liveaboards seem like a better idea.
Gosh, Matt, you got me curious about the place. It doesn’t look like Wakatobi Resort level & it’s near Labuan Bajo, not in remote place like Misool Eco Resort. So I went and check it myself via Travel.PADI.com and they show $1881 for 7-night & 12-dive package. May be they have dropped the price since then?

F64CE174-6909-4785-80A6-59EE23BEB3B8.jpeg

or they can't fill the rooms so are being more competitive now. @Luca Brasi if you don't go with komodo resort then you will want to pick oradive or blue marlin komodo which use speedboats for their 3 dive trips. costs a bit more money though. SJ will take bank transfer, can use wise/remitly/xe

Reactions: Dan
I just googled for prices and got this. I did not contact them so who knows, but if that price was in the neighborhood it is too much for me.
kom1.jpg

If you are still searching for something gorgeous with everything from a Speed boat to two super comfortable daily boats (compared to SJ) I would recommend Dragon Dive Komodo. They built a super friendly place in town, well organized with Martin Aurelie Manu Will and Kevin and all the local's guides they trained for 7 years now...

Love the atmosphere, and there are not the most famous mistakes. It's a great place to stay to discover Labuan.

They also have a LOB, so all in one place is a must-go!

shyriu (Copier).JPGDSC03970-copy.jpgDSC03986.jpg

Love the atmosphere, and there are not the most famous mistakes. It's a great place to stay to discover Labuan.
And there's also some of my UW photos decorating the rooms or used as window films.
Very worthwhile to see! 😄

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom