Komodo - Decent budget liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gravity,

Awesome pictures. What kind of photo equipment do you use? Thanks for the suggestion and the link.

Ege

Thanks, glad you like it. I have a Nikon d300 in a Sea&Sea housing. I primarily use a tokina 10-17 fisheye lens and a 105mm macro lens. I also have pics at my website and blog. Links are in my below.

Great shots Gravity, I can see your 'fisheye' in action. I was in somewhat the same position several years ago, that is trying to find a liveaboard for 4 or 5 days and not spending a fortune. I ended up diving with a land based organization in LBJ called Reefseekers. No complaints and the price was decent. But as mentioned above to get to the southern dive sites, a liveaboard would be a must, and that was the one drawback with being land based was the long boat ride each day. As an avid diver in SE Asia, I will agree that the water was strikingly cooler on some dives, especially when considering your latitude!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom