Koh Samui Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaDiving1234

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

Sawadekaa!

I will be heading to koh samui next week, can anyone recommend a good dive operator for a day of diving?

We wont be bringing any gear along, so would be good if the operator has reliable gear.

Kopunkap!

don't all Koh Samui divers end up on Koh Tao anyway? I just go over there when I want to dive.

don't all Koh Samui divers end up on Koh Tao anyway? I just go over there when I want to dive.

A lot of times they do, but there are also lots of trips from Samui to Sail Rock, 7 days a week actually, imho the best dive site in the Gulf and there are also regular dive trips scheduled from Samui to the Angthong National Marine Park, a destination which afaik is not visited by operators based on Koh Tao.

A lot of times they do, but there are also lots of trips from Samui to Sail Rock, 7 days a week actually, imho the best dive site in the Gulf and there are also regular dive trips scheduled from Samui to the Angthong National Marine Park, a destination which afaik is not visited by operators based on Koh Tao.

Just googled Angthong, definitely have to go there next trip

Hi Dave,

Angthon has some excellent coral, Koh Yippon Yai and Koh Yippon Lek are great dive sites. Koh Wao is a nice bay with nice swim through's and some excellent coral. Well worth a visit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom