Kodak Water & Sport Waterproof 35mm One-Time-Use Disposable Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sushiboy

New
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this camera? How good is it? I am planning on using it while snorkeling in the Caymans and Cozumel. I would only be taking it down maybe a few feet. It is supposed to be good to 50'.

They'll take decent pictures. Nothing award winning will probably come from those cameras, but they'll take decent photos.

Make sure you get one with a flash if you can. Get as close to your subjects as possible.

Just remember that they use 800 ASA film in those cameras, so the quality of the film isn't the best.

They are good to the depth rating.

Does anyone know of a better waterproof disposable camera? Preferably one with a flash. Ive been reading very mixed reviews about the Kodak Water & Sport Waterproof 35mm One-Time-Use Disposable Camera.

sushiboy:
Does anyone know of a better waterproof disposable camera? Preferably one with a flash. Ive been reading very mixed reviews about the Kodak Water & Sport Waterproof 35mm One-Time-Use Disposable Camera.
How much are you willing to spend, and how many dives do you plan on doing where you want to take pictures?

You could get a reefmaster - for about $100 and use your own film.

I definitely don’t want to spend $100 for a camera. Id really like to go disposable if I can. I’m only snorkeling off and on for a few days. I’ll dive down a few feet to get a closer shot if I can but that’s about it.

sushiboy:
I definitely don’t want to spend $100 for a camera. Id really like to go disposable if I can. I’m only snorkeling off and on for a few days. I’ll dive down a few feet to get a closer shot if I can but that’s about it.
If you're only snorkeling... you probably won't really need a flash. The disposables will at least give you good memories :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom