Knighthawk or Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw the knighthawk on Diveinn a couple of months ago, I should of bought it then, they no longer have it listed. They do go in and out of stock, I would ask them if they have another shipment in the works.

Ed B

Thanks again, guys. I appreciate the offer, Pug, but as you realized, I'm not in the area. I looked into the BP/Harness idea, but I pretty much have my mind set on the Knighthawk- it seems ideal for my purposes. I'm still having trouble finding one, however. I may just buy the SuperHawk..it seems to me that the only difference is the neckband, but I'm having a fair amount of trouble finding information on either model.
Dane

The superhawk is quite different from the knighthawk.The knighthawk replaced the superhawk.Some of the differences that i can think of right hand is that the superhawk doesnt have
rear trim pockets( a nice addition)
Bungee air cell to reduce drag in the water
Superhawk uses velcro for the weight release pockets instead of buckles
Not sure but the superhawk may not have pockets
Try to get the knighthawk if you can,its much better

Contact Kalipso Dive Shop in Greenville RI.They are a Scubapro dealer and I saw one in their shop. They will probably ship it to you if you requested it. Good Luck

Originally posted by lal7176
Not sure but the superhawk may not have pockets

The superhawk has two reasonably sized pockets. (big enough for my backup lights, and some of the garbage I pick up.)

I found a place willing to ship one for 360.
Thanks for all the help!

Yeah, 360 doesn't include an Air 2. He wants 485 for a Knighthawk w/ Air 2.

Back
Top Bottom