Kirby-Morgan Inspiration pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey M is that you! Havent seen you since 94 in coronado, you still working at the lab? Pm me your info, its been a long time.

I just got an inspiration still feeling it out, but seems like a good unit. Havent got below a 100' gonna give it some time. Maybe I'll come down and see You and C, she still diving?

Damn actually never thought I'd see you again and as always you have the toys in advance.

Also need some parts for my Lar-Still got all yours?

by the way this is JC from 5

Hi Tigerscuba,

as you've already got the RB-pod, here a couple of questions:

Is it actually available yet?
Which RB adapters are available?
What DV is used?
What happend to www.milleniumdivers.com ?

Hi Caveseeker,

I have the Nato pod which is also slated to become the commercial, recreational pod for the inspiration.

To my knowledge KM has plans to produce pods for the cis-lunar, mark series, inspiration, prism, meg, draeger's, and some I've forgotten.

The mouthpeice has an integrated adjustable superflow secondsatge integrated.

Availability? No its not available at present. It is my understanding that they are far behind on military orders so commercial will be slated next. From the info I can gather it looks like a couple of months before commercial release.

Millenium divers is off line, Spoke to don and it should be back up soon...

http://www.decadiving.com would also be a good source of information.....

I suggest all interested parties email Kirby morgan to generate interest and get them moving on a rec version.....

Tigerscuba once bubbled...

http://www.decadiving.com would also be a good source of information.....
Lived in SB for seven years, the're good people. But when it comes to the RB pods they shrug their shoulders. They just don't know.

I suggest all interested parties email Kirby morgan to generate interest and get them moving on a rec version.....
I've been on their tail about it since the DEMA show in Vegas, even stopped by at one of my visits. Send several information requests.
Sales manager's answer:
"Sorry, no new updates as of yet. Thanks for the inquiry. "
That's it, and it ain't much. Annoying. Even more so as there were a bunch of them at the show and a couple of people dive them. :upset:

I have the Nato pod ...
Nato pod, fine. Where did you get that one from?

At the pace they're going I might just get an OC/DSV adapter for the AGA ...

My M48 mask should be here next week.

I'm not using the NATO pod (as its not available yet - and will still probably be some time)

I am making my own POD.

The mask is not the problem, they've been available for a while.
Dove it OC, and it worked well for me. :rolleyes:

Let us know how you pod turns out. Post a pic when you're done. :)
Are you planning on adding an OC/DSV?

Initially I'm just using the original inspiration mouthpiece (see attached pics of unit)

It fitted easily. Just needed a stiffener strip to help support the weight a little when out of the water or taking some current.

Next stage will be to make a OC/DSV to fit.

Might be using it next week on the HMS Repulse! if all goes well.

Mask fits like a dream! and the pod docking is a very fast one handed operation.

Back
Top Bottom