Kinta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At one time they BOTH had nice trees! :oops:

I did like Sonora too. I think its still sitting empty.
We used to eat at Sonora Grill at least twice on every visit to Cozumel. An Item on the menu was Shrimp Sonora, which was grilled shrimp wrapped in bacon drenched in melted white cheese. They also had grilled octopus on the menu, so we asked them if they could make Octopus Sonora for us. They could and they did, and it was delicious. It was never on the menu but at least one of us would order it every time we went there.

I was very sorry to hear of Sonora's demise.

They used to make a lovely small octo at Rolandi's. I cried but I ate it anyway. I have been once back since they rebranded and the fish was terrible. Sent it back and got a pizza.

They used to make a lovely small octo at Rolandi's. I cried but I ate it anyway. I have been once back since they rebranded and the fish was terrible. Sent it back and got a pizza.
LOL. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way about eating octo. I do feel guilty but damn is it ever good.

LOL. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way about eating octo. I do feel guilty but damn is it ever good.
My wife and I went to a restaurant here in Austin where she ordered grilled octopus, but when her meal came it was whole baby octopuses, which was sort of creepy. When I read what cvchief posted I got the impression that he was talking about something similar.

Ever since watching "My Octopus Teacher", the idea of eating octopus is the hardest NO of my life.
It is one of the most extraordinary films that I have ever seen.
We are carnivores. I eat octopus, and yes, I have seen the film.

Don’t Get Perconel with a Chicken by H Allen Smith, Paperback | Pangobooks

It's about (and presented as written by) a ten year old boy who adopts one of his family's chickens as a pet. Spoiler: it does not end well for the chicken. :D

Went there in October and it was VERY MEH. The view and the garlic UFO bread makes up for it (almost).

We always liked Rolandi's. Ate at Portosal when we were there a month ago, had a meat lover's pizza and it was damn good. Great pizza plus that view makes it a winner for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom