Kino, diving opportunities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I read the comments on Kino. Kino has changed since a few years, but now has some characteristics of a small coastal town, fortunately, but new people around try to provide more & better options for tourists, especially divers. We are making an effort to establish the first dive center in Kino with all services such as clean air, tanks, equipment and general service boat to the dive sites on the island of Tiburon, San Pedro Martir, San Esteban, etc.. True, one beach dive is not good vis, unless you are lucky that day and you can find some small fish, stingrays and many shell, the rest is sand with just a few feet deep. I hope to meet you as soon as possible in our dive center, but for now you can find me in Hermosillo, 1 hour from Kino, at my buceohermosillo or sonoradivecenter or kinodivecenter. Sincerely Marco Valdez PADI IDCS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom