Kingston this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gedunk:
Would you honestly want to see comments and advertising from every shop and manufacturer trying to sell or tell you something, plastered all over the board?

I agree with you there,

But you also presume that the willy-nilly approach that the individual Mods use as thier own personal yardstick is uniform, and I can tell you from recent experience that it isn't so.

The TOS is a moving target in reality, and it fluxes day to day from Mod to Mod.

Not complaining, just stating an observation.

Steve

Tom R:
Got love karmen, the concrete delivery guy just came with some parking blocks. Soon to be converted to mooring blocks

What size foot-pockets did I send you?

hehehehe

fgray1:
Before you spout your dribble.

It's spout drivel not dribble dude. Dribble rolls down one's chin and drivel is babble talking. I do both on occassion. You should understand the latter.

Take an english class or something before trying to step up to bat as the team smart a$$ will yah?

You stepped into an issue that is based around a geographic area that is a 28 hour drive from your home to insult people! What were you expecting? A pat on the back? Get real dude.

Scuba_Steve:
I agree with you there,

But you also presume that the willy-nilly approach that the individual Mods use as thier own personal yardstick is uniform, and I can tell you from recent experience that it isn't so.

The TOS is a moving target in reality, and it fluxes day to day from Mod to Mod.

Not complaining, just stating an observation.

Steve

We try our best. We are not perfect.

There is no conspiracy behind the curtain. I don't know any of you or your shops and have nothing to gain or lose by backing or not backing any of you.

Just trying to do a job here as i see it. By the way, i'm a size 11-1/2". :wink:

d33ps1x:
It's spout drivel not dribble dude. Dribble rolls down one's chin and drivel is babble talking. I do both on occassion. You should understand the latter.

Take an english class or something before trying to step up to bat as the team smart a$$ will yah?
You figure it out.

gedunk:
We try our best. We are not perfect.

There is no conspiracy behind the curtain. I don't know any of you or your shops and have nothing to gain or lose by backing or not backing any of you.

And my hat is off to you, my friend.

(But not to all the Mods)

Now that just ruined a perfectly nice post didn't it! LOL

We appear to have a little tuffle going on here. Before any of you suggest that I am geographically challenged because of my present living location Let me state to you that I have shall we say "several" dives logged in the Greater Kingston Area
Can the verbal insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom