Kinda dead around here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr.X

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Probably in bad taste...but given Large Divers thread:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ne...lace-quiet-anyone-been-out-diving-lately.html

I thought I post some pics of a dead pilot whale from about a year ago at Gloucester's Long Beach. It washed up near Cape Ann Motor Inn. I left out the more graphic pics. These guys are pretty cool from a hydrodynamic perspective. The pectoral fins are like harvesting scythes.

As per diving - what is that? Pilot 1.jpgPilot 2.jpg

Cheers

X

Looks like its smiling. What's it got to smile about?

Looks like its smiling. What's it got to smile about?

Hey After Dark - thanks! I was trolling for some good comments since a lot of us aren't hitting the water right now. Heck, last night I was watching a rerun of the Perfect Storm instead to get my H20 fix! :D

We are still diving! Its slower than the warmer months but you can dive online until then! We are an online dive show that is trying to promote diving in the Northeast and The Long Island Sound. Nothing super difficult but we are having fun showing the possibilities! Check out our interactive dive map and zoom in to all the dives we have done. Then dive with us online! Like I said we are slow right now but we do a lot during the summer. Over 50 dives to check out, some in Maine, North Carolina, Bahamas, New York, PA and of course Connecticut. We have just added a page to see what dive clubs are around and where to find them. Look for us on Facebook for all the updates or you can just check out our main site!

WWW.SQUALUSMARINE.COM

[video=youtube_share;BE1Xzujz3qE]http://youtu.be/BE1Xzujz3qE[/video]

Come dive from your PC, Mac or Smartphone!

Captain Denis

Back
Top Bottom