Killington - Jan 4th & 5th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've been searching around for a place to stay @ Killington since I'm going to be there for a weekend.

Is anyone interested in a NELD trip to Killington that weekend? If so, I'd like to get an idea of interest so I can look at other options than just a motel room.

I found a bunkhouse [six 6 bunk rooms] for $28 per night; 2 night min [so friday and saturday night]. They also have 4 person private rooms. I went ahead and grabbed a bunk so I at least had a place to stay, and I've got until the 19th to cancel it.

My damn jobs are SOOO interferring with my skiing.

If you go to the main killington website; select 'ski and stay' from the left, select book online for the 2-7 day ski and stay packages; click to choose lodges or resorts; You will find the packages that include the "Turn of River Lodge".

You should be able to find the package that includes a bunk friday and saturday night, along with lift tickets for saturday and sunday for $172.06 .

If anyone decides to come, let me know so I can give you my cell number so you can find what bar we'll be at on friday evening!

Although I will just do a day trip. I have your cell, can't commit but I am going to try like hell to hit the slopes. Been nursing an elbow problem, physical therapy twice a week, been slowing me down quite a bit.

I usually depart CT around 5:30, get breakfast on the way, be on the slopes by 9, if all goes well, I'll see ya there. Do you use Motorolas? If so, what frequency?

shellbird once bubbled...
I usually depart CT around 5:30, get breakfast on the way, be on the slopes by 9, if all goes well, I'll see ya there. Do you use Motorolas? If so, what frequency?

I'm not sure if Bushman picked up some motorolas, but another friend has some; and since he just had finger surgery a few days ago, he's not coming with us.

The start time for my race is 10:00 on saturday, 9:30 on sunday, so you'll probably find me near the race course.

It's probably me. Good luck on the race and I hope to God I can make it out, I am going stir crayz

Looks like fun! How did you place???

Back
Top Bottom