Kidspot creates magic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow - sounds like a great dive - I'm jealous, especially since the windy conditions scrapped my plans for this weekend. :(

Becky - this was your first weekend there? I thought your first one was the 10th and 11th.

kidspot:
So you gonna join us next Saturday Chepar?

I wish I could - I work Saturdays, so it requires some advance planning for me to get away for the weekend. Not to mention that I am never quick enough to score any of the cheap interisland fares.

I guess I'll have to live vicariously through Becky's dive reports. :wink:

Last weekend was my first weekend. This coming weekend will be my 2nd - but much shorter. Arriving Friday evening and leaving Sunday evening.

I forgot to say that I saw my first conger eel on the 2nd dive. It cracked me up. It reminded me (for those of you old enough) of a sock puppet that Shari Lewis had on her show when I was a kid. I really thought that Bob was poking it so that it would come right out to me, but he says he wasn't.

You talking about Lamb Chop? :)

OK, if you're not going to be here this WE, I'll plan the zoo for next WE - Works for you?

Not Lambchop. The snake. (I can't remember his name).

Yes, I saw the zoo thing and was a bit disappointed that you would go when I'm not here . . . .

The weekend of 3/3 works for me. Let me know.

She had a puppet before lamb chop?....might it have been "Cecil the Seasick Sea Serpent"

Have a nice time, see you next weekend :wink:

Back
Top Bottom