Kickstarter Campaign: Finally a decent reg bag that makes sense

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveDiverJD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Thought you all may like this. Finally someone is making a reg bag that makes sense. And you can get rid of an extra carry-on and holds 2 sets, with some of your travel items. Bless them. hahaha. Check it out here: Best SCUBA Reg Bag Ever

Or click here. Not sure how well I do with links. haha.

Thought you all may like this. Finally someone is making a reg bag that makes sense. And you can get rid of an extra carry-on and holds 2 sets, with some of your travel items. Bless them. hahaha. Check it out here: Best SCUBA Reg Bag Ever

Or click here. Not sure how well I do with links. haha.

Personally I would prefer if you changed text and maybe even title to disclose that it is a Kickstarter campaign and not an actually already made and available and proven and tested product. It's a personal opinion, I am not trying to infer that there are or would be any rules about this.

roger that. I didn't think to because I have other products from that company so i didn't see it as unproven/untested. but well made point.

Not to thread crap but the Atomic Reg bag holds two reg sets plus a bit more. I would not put my dive computer(s) directly into a reg bag. They go into a separate hard case. If I were to carry my reg on the the plane I would just toss in with my larger carry on and just use clothes to pad it so no need for a separate reg case.

That said when checking a bag a good well padded reg case is worth while - especially one that holds two sets. In fact, have several of the Atomic reg bags which we use for regs, masks, save a dive kits, etc. We have a couple of smaller ones for can lights. And we use a soft sided pistol for our doubles kit. When using it that way no need for the MOOLE setup but having some flat pouches are useful for manuals and other reg odds and ends.

Not to thread crap but the Atomic Reg bag holds two reg sets plus a bit more. I would not put my dive computer(s) directly into a reg bag. They go into a separate hard case. If I were to carry my reg on the the plane I would just toss in with my larger carry on and just use clothes to pad it so no need for a separate reg case.

That said when checking a bag a good well padded reg case is worth while - especially one that holds two sets. In fact, have several of the Atomic reg bags which we use for regs, masks, save a dive kits, etc. We have a couple of smaller ones for can lights. And we use a soft sided pistol for our doubles kit. When using it that way no need for the MOOLE setup but having some flat pouches are useful for manuals and other reg odds and ends.
Exactly - I was thinking the same thing: It looks like my Atomic bag?

I also don't see how this eliminates an extra carry on bag? It would still count as either a carry on or a personal item!

Regardless, I just use a carry-on size compliant photo backpack - easier to carry, many more size/style options, far more versatile/configurable with built in pockets and movable interior partitions, and and has the same options for add-on storage pouches... and there are plenty of options available today.

Back
Top Bottom