Keys Dives Sat 5/29 AM & PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
I'm diving with Cap'n Brian of Island Ventures 1-866-293-5006 on Saturday, both AM and PM (8:00 AM show). Call to make your own reservations and mention "ScubaBoard." (http://www.islandventure.com/contact.htm) mile marker 104.

Seas have been almost level and visibility is AWESOME!

If we get 10 then we get the discount. BTW, his Nitrox tank rentals are less than $10... I think $8 for the first two and less for the 2nd trip. Choose AM, PM or both.

So far I'm driving down alone but anybody I'd be glad to take a passenger or two.

What we learned from last time...

Pass Sr. Frejoles & hit McDonalds just a mile or so down, then come back.

Phone lunch orders from the boat before arriving at the dock.

Get a waterfront table at Sundowner's that evening for the sunset, and the designated driver may NOT drink lol...

OH, and most important don't forget your camera!!!!!

Dang - wish I could go, but I'm beached until next weekend as my mouth heals from yesterday's dental implant surgery.

If we can swing it before Saturday, I have a CD of pictures to drop off for you to take down for Brian.

Marc

I'm at Disney all weekend. Hold off 1 more week!

FLL Diver:
Ok it's time again for the Annual Ocean Watch Clean Up. Mike, Jenny, Juan and I all took part last year and felt it very worthwhile.

Major guilt. :crafty:

Unless we can turn it into a really bomb caravan type weekend. :eyebrow:

In my youth I was known as a wild and crazy guy!

I will be getting there around 5:00 PM on Saturday. I have no dives for Saturday but will be diving all Sunday through Friday. If you are still in town, drop by Diver City at MM90 and check into a night dive I have scheduled to the Duane. More divers are needed for the boat to go out. I did this last year and this is a killer night dive.

I will be diving the Duane, Eagle, Bibb and SG wrecks. I may then drive down to Marathon and dive the Thunderbolt too. May do reefs as a second dive but Diver City usually allows me to dive the ledges and deeper reefs. The only exception is the Benwood. A decent second dive after doing the SG.

Darn Mike! I would love to go, but will be out of town for the holiday! Anywho, can't wait to hear the dive report!!!

Brian usually does Spiegel Grove & French Reef in the AM and then the Duane and Molassas in the afternoon. 32-40, 32-40 should do it for Nitrox divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom