Key West Hotels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WVScubaSteve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I know it’s off topic but which hotels, inns or resorts has the lowest rates for 3 nites? We plan on snorkeling and or diving.

Key West is extremely expensive, and instead of lowering prices in the off season, they just take rooms out of service. Plan on $289-$329 a night. Sugarloaf inn up on Sugarloaf is more reasonably priced.

I stayed at the Oceans Edge on Stock Island. Cheaper than the Key West Hotels and it's newer. 15min drive to Duval Street if that...

Actually found nice hotel for $345 all 3 nights on Key West. Thx

Don't know if this is still true, but a few years ago we rented a place at the Coconut Mallory condo and it was much cheaper than a hotel. It even had a little tiki tavern on-site. Its a good distance from Duvall Street, so you'll need a bicycle or need to drive and park if you're looking for the night life. My wife and I preferred the quiet and then the nights we wanted to have some fun, we went overall to Duvall and parked near Mallory Square...... BTW, I know you're looking for info on KW given the various posts. One fun activity for Friday or Sat night is to go to Mallory Square about an hour before sunset: its a big party (good place to people watch if you're not drunk) and there are a bunch of pretty cool street performers that are fun to watch. Wouldn't do it every night, but its worth doing at least once.

Don't know if this is still true, but a few years ago we rented a place at the Coconut Mallory condo and it was much cheaper than a hotel. It even had a little tiki tavern on-site. Its a good distance from Duvall Street, so you'll need a bicycle or need to drive and park if you're looking for the night life. My wife and I preferred the quiet and then the nights we wanted to have some fun, we went overall to Duvall and parked near Mallory Square...... BTW, I know you're looking for info on KW given the various posts. One fun activity for Friday or Sat night is to go to Mallory Square about an hour before sunset: its a big party (good place to people watch if you're not drunk) and there are a bunch of pretty cool street performers that are fun to watch. Wouldn't do it every night, but its worth doing at least once.
Appreciate the information, thx

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom