Key Largo Scuba Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video. We were there for the storm so we only got in 4 dives before we had to leave. We went out with Pirates Cove. We did Grecian, Banana, French Reef and the Benwood. My wife and I had a 10 foot hammerhead swim about 10 feet above our head. We missed it as we were looking down and the dive master and captain were trying to get our attention....UGH.

Thanks! Love it!

Great video. We were there for the storm so we only got in 4 dives before we had to leave. We went out with Pirates Cove. We did Grecian, Banana, French Reef and the Benwood. My wife and I had a 10 foot hammerhead swim about 10 feet above our head. We missed it as we were looking down and the dive master and captain were trying to get our attention....UGH.
Sorry you missed the hammerhead! How did you like diving with Pirates Cove? I saw you asking about them on another thread. Seems like a lot of people dive with RR in Key Largo, but these guys are at the Mariott where I am staying so thought it might be easier to stick with them.

Sorry you missed the hammerhead! How did you like diving with Pirates Cove? I saw you asking about them on another thread. Seems like a lot of people dive with RR in Key Largo, but these guys are at the Mariott where I am staying so thought it might be easier to stick with them.
They were great. The crew was helpful and responsive. You will only be going to reefs in the 25-40 foot and possibly the Benwood

You can ask the front desk to have your room closer to the dive boat if you want...we did and it was a 30 second walk to the shop/boat....the boat is large...it does take out like 30 people but we never felt over crowded. We had rough seas due to Tropical Storm Fred so we lost one day of diving

Nice video! Looks like you had great viz.

That one loggerhead is recovering from a pretty traumatic boat strike injury it appears. Amazing animals. It's crazy the things they can recover from.

Awesome video- especially liked the turtles, schools of fish and the nurse shark on the wreck. Great job.

Just curious, how many dives did you get in on your trip? Would you go back?

Awesome video- especially liked the turtles, schools of fish and the nurse shark on the wreck. Great job.

Just curious, how many dives did you get in on your trip? Would you go back?

We did about 12 dives .. Would go back for sure! Great time, being so shallow, the light and colors were great

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom