Key Largo Pics (Sep 2009)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

qwest30

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It's been awhile and I just came back from another trip to the Florida Keys. Thought I would share some pics. Camera: Canon G10 w/ Canon housing Strobe:
iKelite DS-51 with manual controller.

~Jonas
Img_001.jpg

Img_002.jpg

Img_003.jpg

Img_004.jpg

Img_005.jpg

Img_006.jpg

Img_007.jpg

Img_008.jpg

Really nice. I will be diving the keys in early December. Can't wait.

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Hey John-- Great pics ! As soon as I saw the shrimp, I recognized it as the same one you pointed out to me when we were underwater ! I'm the guy with the D300 that was diving with his step son . We were on several dives with you that weekend. Its nice to see your pics.

Dan

Hey Dan-

You're good, identified by a pederson shrimp:) That shrimp made my day. I know any day diving is a good day, however, I have dove the benwood so many damn times that it just doesn't hold much interest for me. I would rather spend a week on snapper ledge, then dive the benwood one more time LOL!

After watching you and scott in the water with your D300 rigs, I have been scoping housings since I got back for my D300's!

For being a beginner at underwater photography, you have some nice stuff yourself. What lenses do you typically use?

Remember Ocean Divers for your next night dive:wink: And take your camera next time.

~Jonas

Hey John-- Great pics ! As soon as I saw the shrimp, I recognized it as the same one you pointed out to me when we were underwater ! I'm the guy with the D300 that was diving with his step son . We were on several dives with you that weekend. Its nice to see your pics.

Dan

Excellent pix!!!

Jonas-
I've been using 60mm for macro (my wife has a 105 that I'm going to commandeer :) ) and a 12-24mm for wide angle. On Monday my wife and I are going to Curacao for a week ! So, hopefully I'll have a few pics to show.

Hey Dan-

You're good, identified by a pederson shrimp:) That shrimp made my day. I know any day diving is a good day, however, I have dove the benwood so many damn times that it just doesn't hold much interest for me. I would rather spend a week on snapper ledge, then dive the benwood one more time LOL!

After watching you and scott in the water with your D300 rigs, I have been scoping housings since I got back for my D300's!

For being a beginner at underwater photography, you have some nice stuff yourself. What lenses do you typically use?

Remember Ocean Divers for your next night dive:wink: And take your camera next time.

~Jonas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom