Key Largo...Holiday Inn or Marriott ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we are staying at the holiday inn next month for a long weekend. gonna bring the boat and do some diving/lobstering/fishing on our own but will probably do at least one charter dive as well. we were planning on using ocean divers or sea dwellers. anybody have any feedback about either or recommend someone else?? also, i know there is a boat ramp there at the keylargo marina so i assume we will be able to put the boat in right there. anyone have more info about this?? thanks guys!

I don't have a lot of information, but I have gone with Sea Dwellers and they are a very good boat. Very courteous and helpful and safe. Every time I surfaced someone on the boat was looking at me. They were also very friendly and if you are at the HI already it is very convenient for getting your gear to the boat and back to the room.

Paula

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom