Key Biscayne, Sat. A.M. shore dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adamzg

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a buddy to shore dive Key Biscayne with me Sat. A.M. I'm running a 5k road race there (my first road race ever...) at 8:00 and should be finished (ready to dive) by 10:00 depending on how things are set up, breakfast after the race, etc.

Anyone interested? I've never been down there before so I'm not sure where to go or how things work, just looking to find another diver interested in having a look see. I've heard there is good reef diving off shore there.

Please reply here and/or e-mail me directly at adamzg@geneticmail.com. If interested we can exchange contact info. by e-mail.

You weren't doing anything this weekend anyway, right :wink:

adamzg:
Hi,

I'm looking for a buddy to shore dive Key Biscayne with me Sat. A.M. I'm running a 5k road race there at 8:00 and should be finished (ready to dive) by 10:00 depending on how things are set up, breakfast after the race, etc.

Anyone interested? I've never been down there before so I'm not sure where to go or how things work, just looking to find another diver interested in having a look see. I've heard there is good reef diving off shore there.

Please reply here and/or e-mail me directly at adamzg@geneticmail.com. If interested we can exchange contact info. by e-mail.

You weren't doing anything this weekend anyway, right :wink:

I have never heard of any of any good shore diving of Key Biscayne but would love to know if this is true. Unfortunately my wife is due any day so I cant go, but please let me know.

Alex

plz give a trip report if you find something
thnx

The trip to Key Biscayne was a bust for diving. I talked to the guys in the local dive shop and they said they run charters to a reef about a mile offshore, but the only shore diving that might be any good is all the way out at the southern point of the key. I did swim off the east shore - or more like wading. I was about 100 yards off shore and still only knee deep at the beach there.

So I guess the report here is - couldn't find a buddy quick enough, but there may be some diving all the way on the southern point.

Anyway diving in the Delray area looking for a buddy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom