Keeping an eye on Katrina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
She has already messed up my flight back to Houston via Miami on Thursday, and yesterday the flight was booked solid and couldn't make stand-by, today is the same. We are booked for Sunday morning early, and keeping my fingers crossed. It'll be a short week since I gather Bren and goods and head back to Curacao on Thursday.

I hope my "magnetic" personality doesn't drag Katrina too close to Houston.... :crafty:

Thanks to Ken for phoning Bren and getting her attention, HI to my bestus lil' buddy Dee and my big blue eyed amigo. I miss you all! We'll bring the camera on return, and soon as we get set up, we can give you some reports on the diving and such here. It's like west Texas in the carribean....rolling hills and cactus, iron woods they call "break your ax" and throw in some tropical foilage and lava rock, sandy beachs and nice blue water.... LOL well almost like west Texas.

Till next time....

your (really) southern contingent of the TSD.

tony

Do we need to start a satelite Way Southern Swampers group?!? :D

Man, we were just thankful you were out of Katrina's line of fire. Never thought about you coming home in the middle of it! You can just turn your 'magnet' off when you come home!

Call me when you and Bren get to Houston. You know we have to see ya'll before you leave. I know you're turning in your work truck so let me know if ya need a ride to the airport.

Can't believe it's finally time for you guys to leave. :frown: We're gonna miss ya, Man! :10: :07: :10:

I have only been to Curacao once and Bonaire several times and you are right it looks like west Texas where I was born and raised. I loved it in Curacao the breeze keeps it cool. Love the Gouda cheese they eat it on everything. Have an Amstel for us. Lucky you.

Back
Top Bottom