Kayak Diving Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok,
wait a minute, is there a hole in my deck that I don't know about, or did Fishb0y step threw someone else's deck and I never heard?
Bad news....Tims boat may be down for 6 weeks or so, when we left La Mariana's after the YO/Seatiger dives, he was smelling fuel. Appears the Tank needs to be pulled. Still looking for a trailer to get mine out and the bottom painted.....

Thats too bad...It looks like I'm gonna be dry docked pretty soon also, with the baby on the way and all...

Hold on... I put a whole through someones deck? This is news to me!!!

You really think the baby is gonna dry you out eh? You have to dive at least once a week, that should be on all prenup's...........
I really dont know about the hole in deck thing, maybe rock will enlighten us......

Its getting hard to get out... tomorrow after work I'm taking the boys to Hanauma with some gear...All in the disguise of teaching my youngest how to dive within the inner reef.

mrjimboalaska:
You really think the baby is gonna dry you out eh? You have to dive at least once a week, that should be on all prenup's...........
I really dont know about the hole in deck thing, maybe rock will enlighten us......

I thought when you were in the shop the other night that you said that somebody had stepped through a portion of your deck. Something about breaking a previous repair. Maybe it wasn't on the boat.

mrjimboalaska:
Ok,
wait a minute, is there a hole in my deck that I don't know about, or did Fishb0y step threw someone else's deck and I never heard?
Bad news....Tims boat may be down for 6 weeks or so, when we left La Mariana's after the YO/Seatiger dives, he was smelling fuel. Appears the Tank needs to be pulled. Still looking for a trailer to get mine out and the bottom painted.....

No fires on boat, no fires on boat, no fires on boat. Man that stinks. Pretty soon we will be down to no boats. Guess that is another thing I like about the kayak. No fuel leaks. Minimal parts to break down.

Rock, now I'm following ya....
there is a storage hatch dowm below that apparently someone kneeled down on and
took one of the support boards off....one thing about boats, new or old, they are in
constant state of eating your wallet....(that will only cost me some screws though).
You missed the club dive Sun. Rick brought his new sailboat, NICE boat, but I could not imagine being within 43' of him for 3 weeks during a transpac........
BUT, I do hope that I get an invite to interisland....I could buy some of those BOSE
headphones........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom