Kauai Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

llowe

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just returned from a 10 day trip to Kauai with about 5 of those days diving! I dove with Seasports for all of my dives and was lucky enough to be under the guidance of Anthony as my DM and Zach and Ryan as the captians. Anthony is so knowledgable of the Hawaiian marine life, behaviors of a wide variety of the animals and the eye to find the teeny tiny nudibranchs (my favorite) and the well camouflaged Octopus, scorpionfish and frog fish! He will always ask you what type of marine life we are hoping to see and the guides and captain will decide which location based on the life and conditions will best suit the personality of the group! You really get to feel that you're wishes are valued when diving with Seasports!

Each time I went out they tried to dive different sites so I could see the most of what Kauai diving had to offer! My favorite site was Zacs Pocket!!! We also dove Harbor Ledges, General Store, Turtle Bluffs, Tortugas, Sheraton Caverns, and a shore dive to Koloa Landing! One thing I wanted to see more than anything were Harlequin Shrimp...and Anthony found me not one, but 2 pairs! One at Harbour Ledges and the second at Sheraton Caverns! Couldn't have been happier with the diving and the service that Anthony and Seasports provided for me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom