Katrina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
what's it called?
Well to start with, it's not "lawn fertlizer, thou that will work to a lesser extent. Ammonium nitrate prilled for explosive use ( the little balls in fert are called prills) and fuel oil are called ANFO. It's not real east to detonate and requires the use of a HE booster. This can be found on many web sites and is not classified.

Wildcard:
Well to start with, it's not "lawn fertlizer, thou that will work to a lesser extent. Ammonium nitrate prilled for explosive use ( the little balls in fert are called prills) and fuel oil are called ANFO. It's not real east to detonate and requires the use of a HE booster. This can be found on many web sites and is not classified.

Thanks. Just wondering - nothing malicious. Beats doing a google search - Big brother is watching... :wink: (the new smilies suck)

H2Andy:
lol, no... just seemed funny
It took months for me to figure out which counry she watches. She dosen't give up much and she speaks five different tounges, six if you count cajun. To look at her you would never guess the astonishing mental power covered by red hair. Be glad, very glad we have people like her on our side.

chip104:
Thanks. Just wondering - nothing malicious. Beats doing a google search - Big brother is watching... :wink: (the new smilies suck)
Again, nothing classified here. I checked. Even the mix is not but every web site you go to has it wrong. I assume that is for a reason.

Wildcard:
Be glad, very glad we have people like her on our side.

was she in intelligence prior to 9/11?

Yup

BTW read the 9/11 commision report. The intel was there. Clinton didn't do anyting and Bush should have but couldn't just jump in shooting.

Wildcard:
You know what tomorrow is don't you? You know how bad the terrorists would love to hit us aganin but haven't been able to? I would not at all be supprised to see a small scale hit tomorrow somewhere in the US. They haven't had time to plan a large terror strike but small ones are easy and unstopable. If that happens we will continue to kick there butts and rebuild at the same time.
The terrorists likely were laughing so hard at Bushy's total inept response to Katrina that they cut their backs while shaving :wink:

You people never cease to amase me. It is not the presidents place to respond to things like this, it starts at the local level. One more time. Now is not the time to point fingers. That is for later. Brown was not the person to be running this, that is clear and he was replaced. Who was? No one has ever dealt with this kind of thing on this scale before. We live and learn.

Wildcard:
Have you ever tried it?

Back
Top Bottom