Katrina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If ya sit in a puddle ya gonna git wet . . .

the K

The Kraken:
If ya sit in a puddle ya gonna git wet . . .

the K
And if ya tinkle in it, it gets warm!

I love storm season... I'm watching the winds come and go... one minute the tree's are flying all around, the next minute its quite and calm. :)

Rick Murchison:
What fresh Hell is this?
Rick
Take a peak out by Puerto Rico. Purgatory is lurking...

lots of rain, latest news is two people killed

i got my fingers crossed for you all

I'm so disappointed, we've hardly had anything more than a little rain. Schools are cancelled tomorrow. TV has the usual 101 speculations of where it might go minute by minute. I've put it on PBS to watch/listen the now gone Ringo Starr doing some jam thing with a group of folks I don't even recognize. Better music than "the eye of the storm has now moved from 9th and 441 to 41st and Herbal Avenue headed east at 6mph and dropping 10 inches of rain an hour" :D

They didn't even close the schools here. Just a little wind, and a little rain.

This is the most boring storm I've ever decided to sit around and watch! I tell ya, if the schools are going to be closed the least the storm could do is actually come through here and keep the miscreants from wandering around.

CBulla:
This is the most boring storm I've ever decided to sit around and watch!
Count your blessings.
It doesn't look like it's going to be boring at all come Sunday night.
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom