Karma Dive at the Blowhole. [or "The Blowhole Sacrifice"]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, the Clueless Duo are really very fortunate that they met you, especially poor little hotty! Otherwise, she may have become a rotty instead of a hotty!

I was on the Molokai Express, Makapuu beach....on my surfboard after only 2 weeks on the island. That was after the life guard stopped me while my white butt was trotting down the beach and said "where you goin bud?"...."not for another 5 minutes...I don't feel like saving you.." After rapidly making it through the line up, I was RAPIDLY heading out for Molokai. I ditched the board and clung to those rocks for dear life while nice 5 footers where pounding me (a 5 foot Hawaiian wave will drown you EASY), scrambled up the hill and an hour later made it back to the beach....BAD SCENE...would have hated to be diving....sounds like you saved their life...that whole area had at least one spinal chord injury per year in the 8 years I lived there....

Fish_Whisperer:
After clue #3, I would have been outta' there. Dorks.... LOL!

Be carefull how you use the word "Dorks". You may offend some of the Dork Divers.

opalobsidian:
Actually, the Clueless Duo are really very fortunate that they met you, especially poor little hotty! Otherwise, she may have become a rotty instead of a hotty!

my thoughts exactly... or we would have been reading about them on a different thread here. Nice job helping them...

OahuDiver:
Karma Dive at the Blowhole.
[Clueless, Me or Them?]

No one to dive with so forced to do a pickup dive, waited in the parking lot at the Blowhole till I could find someone else to dive with, about 12:30 a guy about 25-30 and his date [hotty, in bikini] were unloading their rental gear, asked if I could dive with them, they said sure no problem.

Asked if they had dove here before, told them I was very familiar with the site, with an attitude he stated "YES, had dove here before, and that he dives almost every weekend, dude" (with attitude). When I asked him what "C" card he had, he had no idea what I was talking about.

[OK, first clue]...
Ok, learned my lesson, dive within your, and your buddies, limits...

And NEVER talk to strangers...

Sounds like a Sea Hunt episode, except you didn't punch Dude out and get the girl.

OMG that is some funny report, do you submit to dive mags or radio?
important lesson here for all, judgement impaired by hottie in bikini.
Eric

Those idiots should get down on their knees and thank God you were there. If not, it sounds like their stupidity would have turned them into statistics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom