Kansas City (either one) local diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for bumping this two months later.... But I was going to throw out a BIG NO on Melvern lake. Beaver and Table rock are worth the drive though. Our dive club goes to one every weekend during the summer.

Thanks guys. I'm in the area now and itching for some diving. Haven't been in the water for a month.

So it looks like Table Rock or Beaver are the places. Those sites in Table Rock sound cool. Anyone have a group that's headed down in late July for a weekend dive trip? I could leave Fri afternoon (probably after 3pm) and would be happy to car pool and share a room.

I'm a deco certified diver. I dive dry in LP85s and am good in temps from 40s on up.

Mike

welcome to KC. Deco divers are somewhat few and far between. I'd look to Hal at Divers Equipment over on the Missouri side of town, they always seem to be into more of the tech stuff. You could also look into the Ozark Cave Diving Alliance ocda.org the Lee's Summit search and recovery team.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom