Kajmen Single Stage regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Over the last 3 years I have been going to Poland for work about every 6-8 weeks and was able to make enough diver contacts to locate two double hose regulators. At the time, I thought one was a Polish single stage Kajmen and the other was a German Drager of some type.

Regs.jpg

Well once I got them in my hands and then apart, it turned out that both were single stage Kajmen's, only one had a Drager tag on it. The Drager taged one also came with a full head hood.

After working on both since then, here is the result:

RegulatorComplete.jpg

The label is a custom reproduction. This reg gives more then enough air and seems to have lower cracking then a vintage Mistral (have not measured it yet) and gives an impressive amount of air on the bench.

Pete Johnson

Is that a Jerry Moseman label? I need a label for mine and never got around to it. I've dove mine and they are nice reg's.

Jim

It's one of Jerry's, so the file is done and the costs should be the same as for his other lables now. But, he may need to charge a bit more because the round, 1.75" disks were a special order for him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom