Kaimana Divers - Fantastic!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarmWaterPursuit

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings!

I had the opportunity to dive with Kaimana Divers for the first time last week. I wanted to take a second to share my experience with you.

Gabe and his crew are a first class operation! I’ve never had a better experience with any other diving company, anywhere in the world!

I’m a pretty experienced diver and have dove with numerous different operations in Hawaii. Kaimana takes the cake by far. Let me provide you with some reasons why my experience was so fantastic:

1. They dive with small groups of people. On at least one of my dives, I was with one other person.
2. Gabe created a customized diving schedule that met my needs, not his. In fact, he shifted one of his diving locations on a specific day because I had already dove in that particular spot.
3. Their pricing is awesome! I purchased a package of 10 dives.
4. Gabe communicated with me multiple times before I arrived in Hawaii to ensure that I was happy with the plan.
5. Gabe is a pretty darn good photographer and took the time to ensure my camera was setup to capture in the best pictures possible.
6. They were early to pick me up and were more than happy to pick me up from my hotel.
7. The attitude and customer service by both Gabe and Drew were the best around. Truly a friendly team. They were so customer oriented.

The pessimists out there would like to think that something negative must have occurred. So, I’ve only been able to think of one thing. That being the fact that my orange provided for lunch was hard to peal!

I would love to go back to Hawaii and dive with Kaimana Divers again!

I dove with Gabe in September and agree with everything you said. Next time I am back, he is getting my buisness.
Myles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom