JW marriot in phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm Harley, did YOU manage the shop? lol, I thought I was your manager :). Anyway, the information provided is fairly correct, but be aware that if you decide to stay more in the southern part, the pickups will stop at many resorts, so your actual travel time to the pier may not be that much different. The Sea Bees boats leave after rush hour, pick up at 07:45 am. In the high season we can also offer local diving, half day trips, or trips to the Similan Islands, which depart at 7:30 am and back around 6pm. Just google and check out the facilites, such as the amazingly comfortable boats, that we offer.

Hmmmmmmmmm cloggy, if you took the time to carefully READ my reply, I wrote that I managed operations at the JW kiosk well BEFORE you got there (and before Sea-Bees was ever involved at the JW, by the way!!), when it was under Nautica.

This was in 2006-2007 (were you even an Instructor then?), and I stand by my post's accuracy.

The fact that I freelanced there (some years later) when it became a Sea-Bees kiosk (under your management)was not relevant to the original question, but I added that because that is the current situation.

Sorry if you feel so insecure, but I responded to the question because I had some experience at JW (which pre-dates yours) and I didn't see you replying at all. Maybe next time, you can handle the query in a more timely manner?

Good Luck!

Hmm Harley, did YOU manage the shop? lol, I thought I was your manager :). Anyway, the information provided is fairly correct, but be aware that if you decide to stay more in the southern part, the pickups will stop at many resorts, so your actual travel time to the pier may not be that much different. The Sea Bees boats leave after rush hour, pick up at 07:45 am. In the high season we can also offer local diving, half day trips, or trips to the Similan Islands, which depart at 7:30 am and back around 6pm. Just google and check out the facilites, such as the amazingly comfortable boats, that we offer.

Back
Top Bottom