Juvenile Wolf Eel in Cove 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
Bones and I saw it today on the way back from the Honey Bear in about 25' of water. It's really skittish of divers, but colored Mars orange and about 3' long. Very coool.

I think Wendy moved on to greener pastures. There isn't alot of food to be found in Cove 2, but I'm hoping this juvy will stick around for a bit.

OE2X:
I think Wendy moved on to greener pastures. There isn't alot of food to be found in Cove 2, but I'm hoping this juvy will stick around for a bit.

Beautiful picture....Hopefully it'll stay there until my next visit. Will you take me to see it?

scubalaurel:
Beautiful picture....Hopefully it'll stay there until my next visit. Will you take me to see it?
We tried to show your buddy Robert, but he got all out of breath and left in a huff.:D
When are you coming up?

puckvirus:
Where is it calling home, or does it have a spot that you can determine yet?
There seems to be a log that he ?may? be living in. Come back from the honey bear in 25'. It will be after you get past rocks that make up the southern point of cove 2. Sorry I don't have a better way of describing it. Bring food, like a clam or something that you can open up.

OE2X:
We tried to show your buddy Robert, but he got all out of breath and left in a huff.:D
When are you coming up?

First off...you are up too darn early! I am not sure when I'll be up. I am hoping for September or October for a few days. Still working on logistics.

I have yet to see a wolf eel in the wild. I saw a couple of monkeyface prcklebacks. Boy, were they ever ugly...yet somehow quite cute!

OE2X:
When are you coming up?
There is something to be said for 'proper weighting' isn't there?
I think all the noise made my air leak!!! :wink:

Robert Phillips:
There is something to be said for 'proper weighting' isn't there?
I think all the noise made my air leak!!! :wink:

Excuses, excuses, excuses.....

Hey, I just got my drysuit (with thigh pockets, too! :) )when ya wanna dive?

L

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom