Just went out and bought some stuff?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seems like a fair, competitive deal to me. I checked a few of the places I normally buy at, which generally have pretty good prices, and what you paid was right in line with them.

Hard to tell Prices vary by location. If you enjoy your equipment and get good service than that is worht something to some nothing to others.

I just purchased an Avid BC (Sm). I also baught a Henderson titanium hyper stretch full 7mm wet suit. Also a hyper stretch hood. And gold core gloves. All of this gear came up to be 1,050 bucks. How did i do?

Ok I have learnt never to ask opinions on something already purchased as invariably you get answers that perhaps you dont want and thers not a lot you can do about it after the fact , also Ive learnt its best to ask questions before spending money. That being said if it fits well and makes your diving more comfortable therfore more enjoyable and in a small way safer (less stress) then you did well. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom