Just want to say hey...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to welcome you as well. I am from Michigan but recently moved to HOOSIER land. This site is awsome. The people are great and the site controllers are very helpful. If you ever have a problem or need help with something they will lend a hand. Also it's a great place to meet folks who love doing the same things you do. I needed help with a dive charter up in the Straits of Mackinac and posted a question. The Lost Yooper from the U. P. helped me with my questions. Now I have set up a charter for June first and he will be joining us as the dive master for the boat. He knows his way around up there and is giving us the grand tour of wrecks like the Eberward, the Sandusky, and the Cedarville. That is cool to have a place to do stuff like that .... I commend them all.

Good diving to ya

Jeff Great lakes diver:)

Welcome from Idaho. Let me be the first to say Happy Almost Birthday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom