Just want to say hey...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi folks:

Just wanted to introduce myself to all of you fine divers out their.
I'm new to this board for about a month now and never thought to introduce myself first.. Oh well, that me sometimes doing things backasswards...lol

I live around the Pittsburgh area and love diving, in which many of my dives are down at Mt.Storm Lake in the hills of by god West Virginia ... Love the water in the winter time which is about average 50 de. f. Yes it isn't no misprint....

Also love to go the springs in Florida., and do some quarry diving.

One thing from this site i found out is that if their is any questions on diving that needs to be answered, this is the place.
Also since i been a diving, i see their are no BETTER PEOPLE out their then divers. A class of their own........
Cya ...... Many safe dives everbody.....:thumb:

welcome to your new extended "family. I passed through your fair town on the way back from Florida, so I can say I've been there (well at least the airport).

"Love" 50F water may be pushing it a tad for me, I'll dive it though, just waiting for the 30-something to warm up a bit.

Was wonder if this was perhaps a pic of you?????

Welcome to the board. Becareful, this place is very addictive.

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do. I look forward to reading you post and hearing your opinions.

Chad

NIce to of heard from you all:

Diving Gal, hope your ride was a smooth one over my fair city, & yes the pic sure enough looks like myself, snout & all & some. Lol.

Chad, hope to see some of your responces on here also, & hope to chat someday with you.

Rooster, yes i get the feeling of same & by the way how's the diving up your way in the great white north..

Tavi, i'm with you. I'm a looking to dive dry this year..

Later.....:D

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun, Dive Safe……………………..Arduous

Welcome and enjoy the best place on the net...

It is addictive and it is worth it !!!

Read, post, read, read, post, post and so on :wink:

Manogr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom