Just Thought I'd say "Hi" again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi Guys & gals,
Sorry I haven't been able to make it back up your way in a while. I've been trying to keep tabs on what everyone is doing through the threads. I've been rather busy the last several weeks between work, trying to get some specialty courses knocked out of the way, diving for fun down in this part of the state & just recently completing a Rescue Diver course. I'm right now knocking on the door of my 50th dive & hoping to accomplish it before my trip in Sept. Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be able to come up your way, at least until after my trip, meaning maybe in Oct., I'll have to wait & see. I'll let you all know how the trip goes as soon as I get back Take care all & I'll be reading up on you all (& even interjecting here & there):blinking: .

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! Anything I've done on the computer for the last 3 weeks has been for WORK. However - I reserved this coming weekend for Mermet. If anyone is going to be that direction, let me know. I'm planning on camping Saturday night at a state park in Metropolis. Hopefully I'll remember how to breath underwater!!!!

Kenny (K2)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom