just signed on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airhog30

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone. I just signed on to the board the other day and posted my first message. Thanks to those who responded.

I live in Central Pennsylvania and just learned to dive in April of last year. I have to admit I have not done the warm water dives yet but I am really enjoying the lakes around here. Hope to get to Erie this year. Can not wait to get in the water again soon. Is it too early to have cabin fever?

welcome to the board!

it's NEVER too early for cabin fever! that's why some of us are headed for gilboa to dive in water that would be considered too cold for BEER! LOL

canuckdiver once bubbled...
welcome to the board!

gilboa to dive in water that would be considered too cold for BEER! LOL

From the water temps you guys have posted, I thought Gilboa was a heated pool :)

Welcome Airhog

as too cold for beer (either as a temperature of said beverage or a temperature to enjoy said beverage). Assuming the beverage is still a beverage, and not a chunk of ice :)

canuckdiver once bubbled...

it's NEVER too early for cabin fever! that's why some of us are headed for gilboa to dive in water that would be considered too cold for BEER! LOL

Welcome aboard, airhog30 - and canuck diver is at least half right - it's *not* too early for cabin fever - I've got it bad and i just started diving in July (all cold water stuff, too).

welcome to the board airhog30

ok, ok, I KNEW that was gonna get to people!

just trying to scare people coming to gilboa, looks like surface is about 50* :wink:

Welcome airhog. I've got the fever too. Lakes are all frozen (except Michigan) and the air is single digits to teens f. My sights are set on Roatan in March.

Back
Top Bottom